Social Feed Feature
The Social Feed feature allows creators to post links to other social media platforms like Facebook, etc. There's also an option where content is provided by the Artist via our Rhythmic Rebellion Artist Mobile Apps.
Drag and drop the Social Feed feature on your Site Builder and select the source:
1. Select Facebook as a source for the feed and then paste the link to the profile page on Facebook in the Social Feed feature settings input.
2. The Facebook feed will appear in the appropriate window. You will be able to adjust what to show in the social feed you add including Timeline, Events, Messages, or a combination of these.
3. There are also additional settings to Use Small Header, Show Friend's Faces, and Hide Cover Photo.
4. Standard settings for border and shadow are also available.
RR Feed is a special, exclusive social feed that uses the Rhythmic Rebellion Artist iOS or Android App as its source for content. Artists can create some content on-the-go such as photos, videos, short messages, and the ability to share these with fans. Set up is simple!
1. Select RR Feed and set the desired window size for the feature.
2. Go to the mobile app and create some content! Content can be generated independently with the mobile application, so once you set up the RR feed on your Site Builder, you can start creating and uploading content immediately.