What is the iFrame Feature?
iFrame (short for inline frame) is an HTML document embedded inside another HTML document on a website. It allows you to display third-party content you might want on your site like videos, audio, social sharing buttons, forms, documents, and even ads.
Most of the providers of this content use iFrames to assist the seamless integration of their content into your site. The primary benefit is that their third-party site has a separate window to work in, and they have full control over that window. At the same time, their little window is fully isolated from the rest of your content.
Add an iFrame Feature
1. Select the Features panel, and drag the iFrame Feature to your page.
2. Copy and paste your desired iframe embed code.
Third-Party Content Embedding
There are many services that allow you to set up your custom widgets (iFrames) and then use them on other websites. Keep reading to learn how to integrate a YouTube video, a Spotify Follow button and a Spotify player.
Use A Youtube Video
1. Open a separate browser tab and find the video you want to use on YouTube.
2. Click Share under the Youtube video.
3. Click Embed.
4. Copy the embed code and paste it into the iFrame Feature you just added in your Site Builder. You can even choose the time where you want the video to start!
Add a Spotify Follow Button
1. Click here and follow the instructions to create an embed code using the link to your artist site on Spotify.
2. Copy the embed code and paste it into the iFrame on your RR Site Builder.
Add a Spotify Player
1. Just go to your normal Spotify music player, look up the album you want to share and click the 3 dots. Then click 'share' and then 'copy embed code'.
2. Paste this code into the iFrame on your RR Site Builder.