Tracking Orders In Your Store
When a customer goes through checkout, the information on their order is automatically transferred to the Orders / Pre-Orders section for you to keep track of. Click on the Store tab in the upper toolbar, then click on Orders in the left hand menu to find all orders placed on your Store. Once you get there you can:
- View all of the orders made on your site
- Change the status of any orders
- Set up filters for your orders
- Send a message to a customer
- Review the history of your orders
- View your order statuses
To open any order details, click the Details button. You will be directed to the Orders page, which includes the following:
- Parcels: The order could be divided into different parcels. That depends on shipping preferences you have created for your store (each shipping type of purchased products requires a separate parcel; if the number of purchased products exceeds "items per parcel" setting, a new parcel will be created as well; all digital goods that do not require delivery will be collected in a different table).
- Shipping Info: This section tracks the shipping address for this particular order.
- Statuses: Update the status of an order. After the order is initially created, the status will be "New." The possible options include: new, in progress, on hold, shipped, or refunded.
- Messages: With the status update, you can send a message to your customer, notifying them of the tracking number of their order, or sending additional info about the order.
- History: You can view the history of changed statuses and sent messages.
Searching For An Order
The Filter button in the right top corner opens your Filters, which helps you find orders based on the following info:
- Order ID
- Order status
- Customer name
- Purchase date
By clicking on the Export Shipping button, you will download the CSV file or the orders that are displayed based on what you have selected in the Filters.
The structure of the CSV:
- Customer Name
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Order ID
- Items - List of items Names in the Parcel divided by “, “. The quantity of each item is following the Item Name in “()” - e.g. - “*NEW* Blue Over the Ocean Hat(1), JUSTIFIED Signed & Personalized CD (1)”
Each Parcel is added to an additional line. One order can contain several parcels but the Order ID will be the same. This will allow you to Print the postal labels, so that each Parcel has its own Label printed.