Tracking Orders in the Merch Store
When a customer goes through checkout, the information on their order is automatically transferred to the Orders / Pre-Orders section for you to keep track of. Click on the Merch Store tab in your top toolbar and then click on Orders in the left hand menu. Once you get to your Orders, you can:
- View all of the orders made on the site
- Change the status of orders
- Set up filters for your orders
- Send messages to the customer
- Review the history of orders
- View your order statuses
To open any order details, click the Details button. You will be directed to the Orders page, which includes the following:
- Parcels: The order could be divided into different parcels.That depends on shipping preferences you have created for your store (each shipping type of purchased products requires a separate parcel; if the number of purchased products exceeds "items per parcel" setting, a new parcel will be created as well; all digital goods that do not require delivery will be collected in a different table).
- Shipping Info: This section tracks the shipping address for this particular order.
- Statuses: Update of the status of the order. After the order is initially created the status will be "New". The possible options are new, in progress, on hold, shipped, or refunded.
- Messages: With the status update, you can send a message to your customer, notifying them of the tracking number of their order or sending additional info about the order.
- History: You can view the history of changed statuses and sent messages.
Searching For An Order
The Filter button in the right top corner opens Filters, which helps you find orders based on the following info:
- Order ID
- Order status
- Customer name
- Purchase date