1. A Button Feature allows site creators to create a button anywhere on their website that redirects fans to:
- A specific page inside current artist site via a Link
- A place inside the site Anchor
- To navigate to an external URL.
The Button you create can also initiate a certain Lightbox appearance:
2. The site creator can adjust button size by dragging certain points located on the border frame. You can make your button any size you would like. The squares located on the borders of the button below are used to adjust size.
3. The site creator can also customize the parameters of how the buttons will look as well as the text type:
- Background (color of button)
- Hover color (how it looks when a mouse is over it)
- Rounding (to change the button shape)
- Border (change the outline of the button)
- Shadow (to give a shadow behind the button)
- Text Type (bold, italics, font size, etc...)
How To Set Up Paddings Feature
To adjust the space around the button title use the Paddings setting.
Width allows you to change the internal spacing on the right and left sides of the button title.
Height allows you to change the internal spacing on the top and bottom of the button title.