Add a Single Song feature
1. To add a Single Song feature to your website, select the Features panel, and drag the Single Song feature to your page.
2. Select the Song/SRT you want to display in your Single Song feature in the Settings Panel. If you haven’t added any Songs/SRTs yet, you can do so from the Asset Manager.
3. Once you’ve selected your Song/SRT, resize the Single Song feature Box using the handles around the Single Song Feature.
4. Open the Header menu. You can change the font and color of the Header Text, adjust its positioning, and adjust the background color using the pre-selected color palette. Backgrounds can be either a solid color, or a linear gradient - or you can remove the Header altogether.
5. You can also style a Song/SRT in the Single Song feature. The options are the same as the Header, and work the same way.
6. Add borders to any or all of the sides of the Single Song Feature. Adjust the size of the border with this slider, and select a color for the Border using the preselected color palette or the custom color picker. You can also adjust the border hover color so that the border changes color when a fan hovers over your Single Song Feature with their mouse.
7. Finally, you can add a box shadow. Adjust the position of the shadow, the amount of blur, the color, and the opacity.