Site SEO Tags
How To Set Up Site SEO Tags
For your website, you can set a Google Search Console Tag, Facebook App ID and Twitter ID.
- This article describes step by step how to complete Site SEO Tags
- How to get Google Search Console tag
- How to get Facebook App ID
- How to get Twitter ID
What Is The Google Search Console Tag For?
Google Search Console offers tools and reports for the following actions:
- Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site.
- Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
- View Google Search traffic data for your site: how often your site appears in Google Search, which search queries show your site, how often searchers click through for those queries, and more.
- Receive alerts when Google encounters indexing, spam, or other issues on your site.
- Show you which sites link to your website.
- Troubleshoot issues for AMP, mobile usability, and other Search features.
How To Get A Google Search Console Tag:
Go to https://search.google.com/search-console.
Choose "Add property".
Enter your website domain and click "Continue".
Copy this code (between " ").
Paste the Google Search Console Tag code into your Site Builder SEO Settings inside Rhythmic Rebellion and click Apply.
Why You Need A Facebook App ID
This parameter is used for Open Graph layout. For improved social media preview.
Advantages of setting the Facebook App ID value:
- Facebook Insights area - an analytics dashboard for social sharing from your site
- Facebook Comment Moderation Tool - where you can see all comments left across your entire website
How To Get Your Facebook App ID
While logged into your Facebook account, go to the Facebook for Developers website and click Get Started.
Click Next to agree to Platform Terms and Developer Policies.
Facebook will send a confirmation code to the phone number and email address that you provide in order to confirm that you have access to them. Your number and email will be used for important developer notifications of any changes that may impact your app.
Select an occupation that most closely describes what you do for a living.
If you just came from the registration flow, click the Create First App button.
Otherwise, go to the Apps panel and click Create App.
Your app type determines which products and APIs are available for your app. If this is your first time creating an app and you are just exploring the app creation flow, choose the None option. Later, when you are more familiar with Facebook products and APIs, refer to their app types document to determine which app type is best suited for your app, then create a new app and choose an appropriate type.
Enter the name of your app and an email address where Facebook can send you any important developer notifications. The email address can be different from the email address associated with your Facebook account, just make sure it's valid and that you monitor it, since all important developer notifications will be sent there.
You can also add a Facebook Business Manager account if you have one, then click Create App.
Once you have completed the app creation flow your app will be loaded in the App Dashboard.
Copy the App ID.
Paste your Facebook App ID into your Site Builder SEO Settings inside Rhythmic Rebellion and click Apply.
What Is A Twitter ID For?
How To Get Your Twitter ID
Go to https://twitter.com/ and sign up or sign in if you already have an account.
Copy your Twitter ID.
Paste your Twitter ID into your Site Builder SEO Settings inside Rhythmic Rebellion and click Apply.