Printful On-Demand Merch Printing
Printful is a web service which provides merchandising production service on-demand. With this integration, you can merge Printful products right into your Rhythmic Rebellion Merch Store!
On-demand printing is GREAT! You pay ZERO for your merch until your fan buys it. This means you can put your creativity to work and design as many t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, hats, and so on, and if it sells, great! If not, delete it. Nothing lost! Because we have integrated this right into your RR merch store, fans can buy digital items and physical stuff all at the same time, without them leaving your website to go to some other platform. Our system transfers the sale to Printful. Printful's AI checks to see where the fan lives and your product is created at a facility near them. They have facilities all over the world. This means your fan gets your products quicker, and with a lower shipping cost. And all of this happens without you ever touching the product. Printful creates and ships your product. Nice right?!
You can also send merch to Printful - such as CDs, vinyl, or specialty merch, and upon purchase by your fan they will ship it. Got fans in Europe? Have your CDs or vinyl created in Europe and delivered to Printful, and they will deliver it to your fans at a reasonable shipping cost. Shipping a CD from the USA to Europe is just too expensive. Printful solves this problem.
Funding your Printful purchases is easy.
- Billing method only (PayPal). Without depositing Printful wallet, Printful will charge your billing method for every order that comes in.
- Printful wallet. You manually pre-deposit Printful wallet with your funds. When running out of the funds, Printful will automatically charge the needed amount from your billing method (PayPal).
- Combined - Printful wallet and Billing method. Pre-deposit Printful wallet with auto-recharge option turned on. When Printful wallet's balance will decrease to a particular amount by your choice, it will automatically recharge it by charging your Billing method.
First, you need to have a configured store on Printful. Then, you need to generate an API key.
Note: If you already have an API set up for a Store on Printful that is going elsewhere (ie: your separate Etsy store), you will need to create a NEW Manual order platform / API store with your products added to be able to set up a separate API to your RR Merch Store:
1. Go to Printful and select the Printful Store you would like to integrate:
2. Go to Settings: API and select the desired store from dropdown:
3. Enable API access:
4. Copy the generated link:
5. Inside your RR Artist Account, click on Merch Store and select Integration from the left menu.
Paste the Printful API key and click Connect:
6. Accept the permission request from Printful:
7. Allow some time for synchronization with your Printful store. Once synched, your product(s) from Printful will appear in your store:
Note: Your Printful account should have enough money on the account (or on a connected credit card) to perform orders.
The Artist is fully responsible for any issues caused by errors in the Printful products, and the Artist is responsible for monetary refunds to fans if needed.
8. Pre-Orders: If the fan's order is a pre-order as set up by the Artist, the system will send the order request to Printful on the specified date selected in product setup.
Printful ships locations all over the world except: Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea.
Learn more here: https://www.printful.com/shipping
Below are two maps of the Printful locations.
On-Demand Printing Locations:
Warehouse and Fulfillment Locations: