How to Complete your Purchase in Cart
Why You Cannot Buy On The App
Due to the high fees charged, fans cannot buy digital goods using Google or Apple mobile apps. Items can be added to a wishlist which shows up in your shopping cart on a web browser.
How To Make A Purchase
In order to complete the purchases, fans must use the web version of our application.
1. Open Rhythmic-Rebellion in your browser.
2. Log in using your app's credentials.
3. Open the fan menu by clicking on the fan's Profile icon in the right bottom corner.
4. Open the My Cart menu or just click on the trolley icon next to the fan's icon. All items in your cart will be marked with a blue checkmark.
5. If you have a Gift Code for certain items in the cart, type it into the corresponding Gift Code field. If the code is active, has a valid format and responds to the selected item, the item will become free or with a discount.
6. If you want to support an artist, add tips. Click one of the provided buttons from $3 to $20 or type the amount to the entry field. It will be counted in the Tips and Total before taxes fields.
7. There are two options to proceed with purchases when you are ready, the PayPal or Pay with card. When select the PayPal, in the provided pop-up fill out the Login and Password fields to finish buying.
8. If you prefer to pay with card, hit that button, fill in required information and click Pay button.