Karaoke & Scrolling Lyrics Creator
Create Scrolling Lyrics For Your Fans Using A Backing Track
The place you attach your backing track has changed. At 40 seconds this video mentions the old spot you used to upload them to. The current, correct place to attach the backing track is inside the Karaoke and Scrolling Lyrics Creator form.
This image is what your fans see when listening to your song. Fans click on Lyrics in the Music Player to reveal the options. If you attach a version of your song with no vocal, then your fans will also have the option to sing along with just your music!
If you have scrolling lyrics created, they will see the Video: Lyric / Karaoke option where they can enjoy singing along with you while reading your scrolling lyrics!
Add Karaoke Lyrics
1. To start creating, open your Artist Account, make sure you're in the Asset Manager, and scroll down on the left menu to Karaoke.
2. Then click Add New Karaoke Lyrics and select the Song for your karaoke version.
3. Select an image for your Karaoke version. We highly recommend attaching a photo of at least 600 x 600 pixels for the image dimensions. You can use images that you already uploaded, upload an image from your computer or use images from the RR library, called general images.
4. If you have a backing track without vocals in it, attach it here. This backing track is used to set up a karaoke experience for your fans and followers! We require uploading WAV files here. It will be optimized for streaming the Karaoke Version of the song.
5. Define the listening and downloading setting of the backing track. You can provide free access to the backing track along with the song purchase or set the price for the backing track - this way, your fans can purchase your backing track separately from the song! They can choose to download your karaoke backing track as a WAV or Mp3 - another added value for your fans!
6. Drag and drop your lyrics onto the timeline and adjust them to start and end at the correct time. Click the Play button on the viewer to see the result.
7. You can create additional text using the box to the left that says Lyric. Add words like "Instrumental" or add the songwriter's name at the end of the song.
8. Click on the timeline as shown below to move yourself throughout the song. Be sure to play the whole song back to check your lyric timings!
9. Be sure to click SAVE when you are finished. Keep in mind that it makes a better experience for your fans if you have Karaoke videos for all of your songs!