Private Music Player Feature
The Private Music Player is a special music playlist feature available only on an Artist Premiere page.
All songs played in this Private Music Player are not added to the fans Now Playing playlist. Completed songs and songs with a date release that has not come yet can be played with the Private Music Player. They are still NOT available out of the Artist Premiere page.
To Add A Private Music Player
1. To add a Private Music Player to your website, select the Features panel in the Site Builder and drag the Private Music Player feature to your page.
2. Select the Playlist you want to display from the list of your Playlists in the Settings Panel. If you haven’t added any Playlists yet, you can do so from the Asset Manager.
3. Once you’ve selected your playlist, resize the Private Music Player Box using the handles around the Private Music Player Feature.
4. Open the Header menu. You can change the font and color of the Header Text, adjust its positioning, and adjust the background color using the pre-selected color palette. Backgrounds can be either a solid color or a linear gradient, or you can remove the Header altogether.
5. You can also style each Private Music Player Item. The options are the same as for the Header and work the same way.
6. Add Borders to any or all of the sides of the Private Music Player feature. Adjust the size of the border with the slider, and select a color for the Border using the preselected color palette, or the custom color picker. You can also adjust the Border Color Hover to change the color of the border when a fan hovers their mouse over the Player.
7. Finally, you can add a Box Shadow to your Private Music Player. Adjust the position of the shadow, the amount of blur, the color, and the opacity.